Saw Building

Fabz

Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
Not yet ... I did contact both staff members @Buxton_Work_Saws and @Justsendit via PM awhile back and they said they didn’t foresee a problem with it so I’ll just play it by ear. If they need $ just say the word ... no problem-0 on my end.

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Way I see it, all fair in love and war, plus with the login numbers per day on here, I see you making an honest $200-$250 per annum from this little venture.

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
200-250 annually? That’s a very poor business model bro ... Heck I just bucked and split a chit-Ton of dead ash from the recent 65mph windstorm and doubled that in a day !!! After doing extensive research into the marketplace and what the competition offers as far as cost / performance I can easily carve out a nice side gig building performance saws for folks that want honest , powerful long-lasting saws. Very , very few builders are gonna touch this Hotwoods ported 064 and most certainly not for $400 haha 😂....
... an older muscle saw right there ! Too bad the guys on “other forums” do not know how to build the new stratos-charged saws (a handful seem to “get it” though). Oh well , their loss is someone else gain 😀

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
Here’s a small wind-blown ash that I did the other day with the 241c... bucked and split into firewood by hand as the qty didn’t warrant using the kinetic splitter- owner wanted any ? ash removed and we felled,bucked and split several more! You see, I do not just build the saws .... I actually USE them and tbh I can do better $ wise per hr doing the tree-work vs building them .....

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
... giving away a Fiskars maul ... like and subscribe and enter your best guess ... merry Christmas!

YWPD

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Reaction score

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
Shredding tunes with guitar and bass is as good as shredding wood with a chainsaw. And if you're Jackyl, you do BOTH!
I can do jackal no problem ... Paul Gilbert maybe 1/2 - 3/4 speed and some riffs almost as quick. He has phenomenal technique

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
ok I’ve read the terms ... it says please buy ad space ... where ? How much? I couldn’t find any Info regarding these questions. Please advise

YWPD

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Reaction score
It starts with your inquiry. We don't have an elaborate system in place for this yet. lol
I'll be getting in touch with you shortly.

YWPD

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Reaction score
It starts with your inquiry. We don't have an elaborate system in place for this yet. lol
I'll be getting in touch with you shortly.

Local time
Reaction score
200-250 annually? That’s a very poor business model bro ... Heck I just bucked and split a chit-Ton of dead ash from the recent 65mph windstorm and doubled that in a day !!! After doing extensive research into the marketplace and what the competition offers as far as cost / performance I can easily carve out a nice side gig building performance saws for folks that want honest , powerful long-lasting saws. Very , very few builders are gonna touch this Hotwoods ported 064 and most certainly not for $400 haha 😂....
... an older muscle saw right there ! Too bad the guys on “other forums” do not know how to build the new stratos-charged saws (a handful seem to “get it” though). Oh well , their loss is someone else gain 😀
wow cuts fast as H how much for on e of them saws