Nootkabear
New member
I have a Remington 108526-01 pole saw. I don't usually use the pole, I like the small 10" chainsaw though. When I had trouble with the lock out mechanism, I took it apart, and when I did, one of the studs broke. If one looks at the parts list, it is part 14 and 15 that I am looking to replace, and the guard, also broke. I checked everywhere on earth, and the parts cannot be bought anywhere. Without having to go to a machine shop to get someone to make the parts for me, I thought I would check with the forum, who has been great in the past. I have bought chainsaws, etc. that you guys have suggested, and been very impressed with all of your knowledge her.
Any ideas? Does anyone know of anyone who might have these parts.
Thanks for all you do.
Nootkabear (Janet)
Any ideas? Does anyone know of anyone who might have these parts.
Thanks for all you do.
Nootkabear (Janet)
