NSD

MadKaw

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Got a new saw today. A tiny 25cc top handle. Remarkably nice saw. The reason I am astounded is that while the quality of name brand saws is outstanding, this saw is pure chinesium. Not quite the cheapest saw on ebay... I spent $10 more to buy from a company that actually claims to stock and sell parts.
Impressive points:
steel dogs
3/8"x0.58"x44dl chain
sprocket tip bar
chain brake that works
It makes a fair amount of power; I tried it on an 8" log. The chain is fairly sharp. It took 2 pulls on choke and 1 pull off choke to start for the first time. 25:1 mix is recommended so it may last a while.

I have not listed the brand or seller as an initial start and 1/2 hour running time is not enough to inform a recommendation. But I'm having fun.

Cskyline

Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Got a new saw today. A tiny 25cc top handle. Remarkably nice saw. The reason I am astounded is that while the quality of name brand saws is outstanding, this saw is pure chinesium. Not quite the cheapest saw on ebay... I spent $10 more to buy from a company that actually claims to stock and sell parts.
Impressive points:
steel dogs
3/8"x0.58"x44dl chain
sprocket tip bar
chain brake that works
It makes a fair amount of power; I tried it on an 8" log. The chain is fairly sharp. It took 2 pulls on choke and 1 pull off choke to start for the first time. 25:1 mix is recommended so it may last a while.

I have not listed the brand or seller as an initial start and 1/2 hour running time is not enough to inform a recommendation. But I'm having fun.
Nice I remember many years ago it was cheap Japan stuff. But now the quality is top notch so I am sure the China stuff will eventually be know for quality as well.

MadKaw

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Ran it again for an hour or so. Temperature was in mid 20s. Started on 3rd pull. For that reason alone, I am starting to really like this little saw. Used it brushing. Cleaned about 200' of brushline. It's the best I've done in that short a time in years.
Now I've got to clean up the mess... 🙄