Mac 10-10A P/C

tacotodd

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
Try to contact @Buckin125 or maybe Walker’s saw shop. Both are on Vancouver island, so shipping “might” make them prohibitive in price.

Chris Paul

Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
We'll all it takes is one unscrupulous person to damage the whole thing. What a shame that people do such things.

Chris Paul

Local time
Reaction score
So I broke into the rebuild and my piston and cylinder look bad. Major scoring and looks like somebody was running stale gas. There is evidence of major pre detonation on the piston face. Compression looks good enough. So who has a line on quality p/c kits for the Mac 10-10? Please no links to cheap Chinese sub par crap. I really want to do this saw right.

Iroczu

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
I may have one I would have to check, have 2 parts 10'10s kicking around but condition is unknown of both as I got them as parts.
Kensi left? Thought he was moderator??

Chris Paul

Local time
Reaction score
I may have one I would have to check, have 2 parts 10'10s kicking around but condition is unknown of both as I got them as parts.
Kensi left? Thought he was moderator??
I put a call in to Bobs' mowers and purchased a NOS short block. Might be interested in what you have for the rest of it. Send me some pics if you would like.

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
I agree with some of what Bayou said. I think there was some bad blood between certain folk and he didn’t want to deal with the bs , can’t say I blame him, unfortunate but it’s life. I’ve experienced it myself on some of these so-called forums cept I don’t walk away or back down , especially when the “moderator” allows the rules to be stretched to the breaking point for “customers” whilst if you even fart you get banned 😝

Chris Paul

Local time
Reaction score
Eff the nay sayers they don't mean a thing. We can all just ignore them and do what we do. Keep doing the good thing guys.