Good Morning, Afternoon, & Evening

• Thread starter BayouCountryPowerSaws
  • Start date
B

BayouCountryPowerSaws

Morning, Afternoon, and Evening everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well, we are still getting things set up, and things may be moved around a little to group certain things together in the future so they are easier to find, so bear with us while we get it all ironed out!

It's good to see everyone!

Labfab

Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
I'll be getting some of my current ongoing projects up to speed hopefully this evening with what pictures I have. I do some unorthodox stuff so this should be interesting for everyone 😬

Bbqmann

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Morning, Afternoon, and Evening everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well, we are still getting things set up, and things may be moved around a little to group certain things together in the future so they are easier to find, so bear with us while we get it all ironed out!

It's good to see everyone!
Morning

Real1

Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
Exciting....relatively new chainsaw forum....how cool is that?!

Keep it friendly and informative and it won't fall into the insulting 'pit' that so many other forums have become today.

Kevin

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
Morning!
It is around 6am here, nearly daylight and it is a good day- going to rain, but still a good day. Today I truck out the penultimate load of calved/due to calve cows, which means calving is near over, which in turn means no more 5am alarms, no more 7 day weeks, no more 20 hours days and I might just be able to make some wood chips again. :D

Bbqmann

Local time
Reaction score
Morning!
It is around 6am here, nearly daylight and it is a good day- going to rain, but still a good day. Today I truck out the penultimate load of calved/due to calve cows, which means calving is near over, which in turn means no more 5am alarms, no more 7 day weeks, no more 20 hours days and I might just be able to make some wood chips again. :D
Im raising two orphaned kittens
Mom. Cat did not want them .

Real1

Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
I used to run about three thousand head of sheep on a farm in MO. Lambing was a 45 day continuous nightmare that was 24/7. I had to sleep in the barns with the sheep most nights. On a 'good' night you could have 30 ewes lamb in one hr. Hard to imagine unless you've actually done it.

My mother-in-law used to come help with the kids....stay the whole time.....bless her heart. One yr she was pulling a wagon down to the main barn full of bottles for the bummer lambs. I decided to slime and skin graft after that and it ended that problem forever.;)

Even yrs later after I got out of sheep, I couldn't sleep during that period of the year and sleepwalked trying to get to the barns.....lol. I reckon it took all of a decade to sleep normally again. :LOL:

Kevin

Bbqmann

Local time
Reaction score
I used to run about three thousand head of sheep on a farm in MO. Lambing was a 45 day continuous nightmare that was 24/7. I had to sleep in the barns with the sheep most nights. On a 'good' night you could have 30 ewes lamb in one hr. Hard to imagine unless you've actually done it.

My mother-in-law used to come help with the kids....stay the whole time.....bless her heart. One yr she was pulling a wagon down to the main barn full of bottles for the bummer lambs. I decided to slime and skin graft after that and it ended that problem forever.;)

Even yrs later after I got out of sheep, I couldn't sleep during that period of the year and sleepwalked trying to get to the barns.....lol. I reckon it took all of a decade to sleep normally again. :LOL:

Kevin