Chainsaw pic's

RedneckChainsawRepair

Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
I have that saw. Good fire wood saw.
This one was a tree service saw at one time (same saw shown above). Friend got it and put a 036 topend on it. Plus a 360 tank. We traded saws. I had a Mac 805 he wanted.
I sold the 034 036 after finishing it years back and now this is the 3rd different owner since I had it.
Al said over in the FB chainsaw repair group we should nickname it Timex. So just keeps taking its licking and keeps on ticking after multiple fixes over the years.

Back many years ago in a different pic when I had it.

s034036zz.jpg_thumb.png s034036zzz.jpg_thumb.png

Bbqmann

Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
This one was a tree service saw at one time (same saw shown above). Friend got it and put a 036 topend on it. Plus a 360 tank. We traded saws. I had a Mac 805 he wanted.
I sold the 034 036 after finishing it years back and now this is the 3rd different owner since I had it.
Al said over in the FB chainsaw repair group we should nickname it Timex. So just keeps taking its licking and keeps on ticking after multiple fixes over the years.

Back many years ago in a different pic when I had it.

View attachment 718 View attachment 719
Ready to cut again

Justsendit

Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 641
Niece's dog follows me when I cut firewood for her.
A couple of my videos I have posted on my YouTube channel have footage of what my dog likes to do when I cut. One of them likes to stand behind me and try to eat the chips as they shoot out the back. He hates it when they get in his mouth, but he forgets every time and does it again. 😂 😂 😂

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
A couple of my videos I have posted on my YouTube channel have footage of what my dog likes to do when I cut. One of them likes to stand behind me and try to eat the chips as they shoot out the back. He hates it when they get in his mouth, but he forgets every time and does it again. 😂 😂 😂
I have a large axe scar on my left thumb as I once owned a Curly Coated Retriever that loved to catch kindling off the chopping block as it was being split.
She used to jump from side to side behind me, until one day whilst using a larger axe and handle choked so most of it was sticking out the back and she ran right to left behind me as the axe head was on the way down........ 17 stitches later- thumb still works.