Sach dolmar question

Cskyline

Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone help me ? I am trying to get my late fathers saw running again . The ignition is not working on the sach dolmar 133 . Does anyone know where I might find these parts? Anyway hello everyone I am glad to join the forum and gain the knowledge of fellow chainsaw owners

MadKaw

Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
A number of chainsaw parts online stores carry Sachs-Dolmar parts... or at least they list them. Personally, I've dealt with Leon's Chainsaw Parts and Repair for parts for my vintage Homelite.

Cskyline

Local time
Reaction score
Well this saw was made before selling out to makita it has a bosh ignition it belong to my father when it quit he tried getting the saw fixed but parts were no longer available it has set on my bench for at least 16 years . Several of the guys on YouTube have tried work around with ignition chips but YouTube video don’t show all the details such as timing etc . I appreciate your reply nice of you to help

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
Sorry, Dolmar's are just not my thing- but I can use the phone a friend option.
I think the 133 can share ignition components with some of the other bigger model same vintage saws- will ask my local guru and see what he suggests.

Cskyline

Local time
Reaction score
I appreciate your help with this issue, but I did find and order one from Germany last night . Now I need to find a flywheel nut for the 133 looks like I am heading down the rabbit hole again lol . Sure is nice to know that people like you are still around thank you.

oldpartsinasia-joe

Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
I appreciate your help with this issue, but I did find and order one from Germany last night . Now I need to find a flywheel nut for the 133 looks like I am heading down the rabbit hole again lol . Sure is nice to know that people like you are still around thank you.
Do you have a part number that points to the flywheel nut that you are looking for?

-oldpartsinasia Joe

Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
I ran into a problem with a Dolmar 123. Someone was selling air filters for this model on Ebay. They only showed the top photo. He has sold lots of these filters but this is a fraud sale. I bought two and found that they were really for another chainsaw model. My mistake was checking the part to see if it fit after I had approved the sale.