Poulan P3816 sprocket gasket-bearing

marianodeheza

Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello All!
Well, I have 3 chainsaws: Stihl 310, 210 and Poulan M3816. The 3816 has the sprocket weared (due to the chain contact), and it's hard to find a replacemente in my country (Argentina), so would like to know if there is a similar brand-model that uses the same model of sprocket-clutch-gasket bearing. Kind regards in advance. Mariano

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
These are small Electrolux saws, I know they have a Jonsered twin, but likely not so easily found there either and Jonsered no longer exists.
So possibly, what you are looking for is the same as a small Husqvarna model- but off the top of my head I cannot tell you for sure which model.
I am willing to bet the Chinese have copied parts for these saws, or will have something that will fit- if you are willing to sacrifice price for quality in order to get the saw going again.

marianodeheza

Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello Bob!! Thank a lot for your message. I see that there is some Jonsered spare parts here in Argentina, or Husqvarna, the same. If I can't get the sprocket new, then I will refill whith a welder machine the weared one and with a file rebuild the teeth... (last option). Buy it at ebay will be too expensive compared to buy a new chainsaw, at least with the actual custom charges.

Kind regards,
Mariano
PD: Sorry for my poor English...