Need replacement decals for jonsered

Natehogan546

Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
i am looking for replacment decals for my jonsered 2152 but cant find any online anyone have any ideas. Also is there a spray paint that would be a close match to redo the side cover. 43861D28-1562-4212-B9A2-EF7A1A4A769B.jpeg 123ACA5F-B0F1-48CF-A8C5-6C4FB59AED5D.jpeg

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
You could try Bob he owns (or owned) Ashokan turf and timber in New York and is a bit of a whizz when it comes to all things Jonsered.

I think Sugar Creek Supplies will "make to order" or at least you can request a specific set and I guess they do a run if there is enough interest?

The clutch cover decal will be easier found and more generic than the recoil cover model specific ones.

Paint- rattle can paint will look good for about 5 minutes or until you use the repainted saw, spill some fuel on it. Any paint shop worth its salt should be able to colour match a sample, but unless two pot epoxy paint or powder coating- it will not last.

Nutball

Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
I would think a good Jonsered dealer could look up the pert number for the labels (if they have one) and order them.