Hi, from Central, WI.

Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for letting me join. This is my introduction post. I should’ve joined this forum months ago, but for some reason haven’t until now. I’m in central Wisconsin. I’m joining this forum in case I need any help with my chainsaws or my dad needs help with his.
I have a Shindawia 300 that runs/cuts good, a STHIL 011 AVT that needs a new carburetor, a McCullouch PM6 that needs the carb rebuilt, a Homelite EZ Automatic that I’m changing the throttle handle on and will need the carb rebuilt, THREE Homelite 150 Automatics 1 of which runs/cuts good another won’t idle and another is in excellent condition but has broken fuel line, an unkown model PIONEER chainsaw that runs that I have for sale, a McCullouch 310 w- case that needs cintrivical clutch work that I‘ll be selling, that’s all of the ones that I can remember, lol.
My dad has a Husqvarna 550 XP that he bought new 2 years ago, a Husqvarna 372 XP that he bought new almost 20 years ago, a Husqvarna 55 Rancher that he bought new but needs a new carburetor after years of service, a McCullouch 1-51 that needs the carburetor rebuilt, a David-Bradley 360 that doesn’t have spark, a Makita that be bought brand new 2 years ago that I forget the model number of, an old Dayton that needs a new fuel line but is in mint condition that I forget the model number of, an old tiny Craftsman w-case that needs a new carb, a Homelite 12XL I think it is that runs/cuts good, I’m probably forgetting one, lol.
I acquired my PM6 through my dad. My dad acquired his David-Bradley and his Dayton through me.
IMG_4536.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4244.jpeg
    IMG_4244.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0