Chainsaw repair

reason.bradley

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Unfortunately an old friend of mine just passed away and I inherited 2 saws from him. They were both taken apart to a degree… not total basket cases but I am looking for a reputable shop to get both of them back together and in usable condition. There is a beautiful old Sthil 090 and a 088 Magnum. If anyone here could recommend a shop familiar with these saws I would appreciate a referral.
Thanks all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B

BayouCountryPowerSaws

Unfortunately an old friend of mine just passed away and I inherited 2 saws from him. They were both taken apart to a degree… not total basket cases but I am looking for a reputable shop to get both of them back together and in usable condition. There is a beautiful old Sthil 090 and a 088 Magnum. If anyone here could recommend a shop familiar with these saws I would appreciate a referral.
Thanks all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Unfortunately there aren't may shops willing to work on saws like that anymore, they only want to sell you something new. If no one else steps up to the plate, I would gladly get the saws back into running shape for you, I'm a sucker for saws with sentimental value.

Chris Paul

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Unfortunately there aren't may shops willing to work on saws like that anymore, they only want to sell you something new. If no one else steps up to the plate, I would gladly get the saws back into running shape for you, I'm a sucker for saws with sentimental value.
Right on Bayou, I have utmost respect for the titans of power saws. +1 on things of sentimental value.