MS200

Cooperize

Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Hi anyone know if there is a sprocket spline clutch drums for the ms200t or any that will fit ? Whant to be able to run 1/4 353 3/8 chains I’m stuck with 3/8 spur drives at moment

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi anyone know if there is a sprocket spline clutch drums for the ms200t or any that will fit ? Whant to be able to run 1/4 353 3/8 chains I’m stuck with 3/8 spur drives at moment
Not to the best of my knowledge- there is a 8T 1/4" spur drive available (may not be available in the States?) part number- 1129 640 2051.
I have heard of slices off spurs being silver soldered to spline drives to work the oil pump- but that sounds like a difficult option.

Bob Hedgecutter

Staff member
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Well, just like buying a rare car that you have not seen many of- you buy one and another shows up for half the price- so I bought that one as well. ;)
The intentions with the second was to take the good bits from it, mash them up with some 200T parts I have kicking about and make a top handle for sale.
Probably not a rabbit warren I would advise anyone to attempt unless you have complete examples of both saws- sure, they share some bit, but there are some quirky differences as well!
However, if you ever had the inkling of running an 7T spur on a 200T the MS200 rear handle has an 7T spur and oil pump worm to suit- least the two I have here do. That is just one of the quirky differences!

Last edited: