Builder Ghosting customers

Fabz

Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Had a convo with a gent this morning about possible saw building services and during the convo he made mention of the fact that one Jonny Nitro (JCS on utube) had a 500i of his for months and now has turned into Casper the friendly ghost. This man was irate (and rightly so , $1500 saw) and seemed like he was ready to kick someone’s skinny little ass. All I could tell him was to call the local sheriff … It’s a damn shame that folk feel like they can “steal” from others with impunity.

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
Heard thru the grapevine that Jonny’s currently having health issues atm. Life happens , I think we all understand that, however it just might be in his best interest (if well enough health-wise ) to post to his channel and set the record straight. Having numerous gents saws in his possession for 6mo-2yrs and simply disappearing 👻 with no email , text , phone or ANY correspondence whatsoever reflects very poorly on his character … I know I’d be chewing nails and spittin rivets if I sent a $1500 saw to someone and after months/Years passed by got ghosted 👻… rumor has it ol hot sauce pulled these same shenanigans some years back

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
I’ve not had correspondence with the man personally in some time so really cannot say 100% for sure on that issue. Either way it’ll all come out in the wash. Whatever’s done in the dark always comes to the light eventually

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
Apparently we have another utube builder that is not returning saws now … This time it’s ol Ironhorse -
… I’ve had “religious differences” with some on these forums and on the utube (they think they are god …. and I don’t 😂) however when hardworking folks send saws and then get shafted it really chaps my ass. Apparently there are several folk sans saws from ol uncle Harv and thats unacceptable/bordering on criminal behavior. Health problems/ life happens is understandable however you need to make these people whole. In some other locales/countries on this mortal coil you would be missing digits/hand after the first shaft job! While barbaric there is no disputing it’s effectiveness

Last edited:

Fabz

Local time
Reaction score
Update: Ironhorse has returned the saw to it’s rightful owner. I’ve never seen so much drama 🎭 over a fricken chainsaw. Then again , apparently when clicks and $$$ are involved all bets are off. It appears the original video poster is on record saying he was going undercover to “expose Ironhorse”and he’s also a member of OPE forum which is well known for it’s character assassination/supposed “exposing” of other saw builders (deserved or not). They’ve tried for YEARS to discredit me but I’m too slick for those malcontents and know their next move(s) before they even make em 😂 I’m also a straight shooter so they ain’t got nothin to play with … so some of em talk horseshit cause they know deep down their saws just don’t quite measure up. Oh well, I don’t sit in a circle jerk echo chamber and talk about what I’m gonna do , I show what I’ve done …. Period ! … I’m not defending Harvey or his actions , if he is in possession of others folks saws and they want them returned then he needs to send them back ….Utube can go pound sand as far as I’m concerned. They reduced the ad revenue by a large margin and now want you to pay $$$ to promote your videos ! Suck eggs utube

Last edited: